Samsung C1860FW Printer Driver Download
Samsung C1860FW Printer Driver Download – The Samsung Xpress C1860FW is an all-around color laser printer with copy and scan capabilities, an automatic document feeder and built-in faxing. It works with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. The power of the primary paper tray is 250 sheets, more generous dimensions. It may accept up paper to 61# basis weight, thicker than what’s typical. There is an automatic document feeder to allow you to copy or scan a pile of pages in 1 operation. Even with a seemingly overbearing existence, the C1860FW has a tiny footprint — just 16.5 x 16.8 inches and stands 17.6 inches high. Create a house for this, because at 47 lbs you won’t wish to move it on a good deal.
The management panel takes up nearly the complete width of this device. Among the explanations for this can be an impressive 4.7-inch color LCD touch-panel that is simple to navigate and also makes using the apparatus intuitively easy. On the right of this screen is a numerical keypad as well as the standard buttons connected to a machine which prints, copies, scans, and faxes. The Xpress C1860FW includes one big paper tray having a capacity of 250 sheets (half a ream). The output tray, situated under the scanner mind, has a size of 100 pages. Therefore it is likely to replicate the output signal extended copy tasks.
In our combined color evaluation, the C1860FW matched the Samsung C1810W, handling a sturdy 13.6 pages per minute (ppm). We were amazed that it was not as fast in mono, hammering twice during our first evaluation, then after when we replicated it to get a best of 13.5ppm. The identical thing occurred in our 10-page photocopy evaluation, which took 48 minutes in color but 63 in black only. Pauses are not rare as new printers, nevertheless, so there is a fantastic possibility that the pitches would have disappeared with additional use.
Connected over gigabit Ethernet, this MFP listed one of the fastest scan times we have quantified, taking eight minutes to scan an A4 page at 300 dots per inch (dpi), and requiring only 13 minutes to catch a photograph at 1,200dpi, and the outcomes were excellent. Printing quality was also quite high, with sharp text and bold images, although pictures, even white and black ones, had the same grim bias we noticed on the C1810W.
The Samsung C1860FW includes USB and Gigabit Ethernet links, but to find the maximum use of its facilities, you have to link it wirelessly. Then you have network printing, but also direct print from mobile devices, which benefits from the tap and publish facilities supplied by NFC. If you have a Samsung Galaxy S telephone, you do not even have to download Samsung’s cellular printing program, as the apparatus can observe this system right and print into it.
That is a specific question that can be solved by finding out what the Samsung printer installer is first. Samsung C1860FW Printer Driver is a program that is designed to help a user download and install any software on a Samsung laser or multifunction printer. With the presence of this program, you will no longer need to do it all by yourself. The program is compatible with Mac OS X and MS Windows, but it does not work with an inkjet printer or a multifunction printer of an older model.
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), (v10.6.x), (v10.7.x), (v10.8.x), (v10.9.x), (v10.10.x), (v10.11.x), (v10.12.x)
1. Click the download button. The program would be downloaded and once completes, you need to install it first on your computer.
2. Don’t connect the computer to the Samsung C1860FW just yet.
3. When the program opens, specify which OS you use.
4. Connect the computer to the printer.
5. The program would identify the printer automatically.
6. It will automatically download and install software suitable for the printer you use.
7. Follow the subsequent instructions.
Specifically about the uninstallation? Unfortunately, as the program is intended for installation, it does not come with any tools to uninstall the software it has installed before. Rather, you would have to do the uninstallation manually.
1. Connect the printer to your computer.
2. Click Start menu.
3. Select Programs to draw the list of devices connected to your computer.
4. Look for Samsung C1860FW and click on the selection.
5. Choose Uninstall Samsung C1860FW Printer Software.
6. The system will execute the task automatically.
The Samsung C1860FW wireless setup is a special program intended for Samsung printers, which is a piece of software that is completely separate from the primary driver. The program’s function is simple: It does all it takes for your printer to connect to a wireless network. As such, the program is only available for printers that come with wireless connectivity. Manual setup for the printer to connect to a network is something feasible, but with the presence of this program, you no longer need to tinker with your device to make it work. Just run the program, and everything should have been taken care of conveniently for you.
The Samsung wireless printer setup works perfectly with Mac OS (10.5-10.12) and MS Windows 32- and 64-bit (2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 2012, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10). Upon running the program, make sure that the printer unit has done turned on first. Once you run the program, it will automatically configure the wireless setting that the printer can use to connect to a wireless network. Here is how you can get the program:
1. Go to a reliable source that offers the download link for the program.
2. Find the correct program that matches the operating system that you use.
3. Click the download button.
4. Once the download completes, open the file, and run the program.
5. Follow The instructions that pop up on the screen.
Samsung C1860fw Driver Download
- Download – Universal Print Driver 3 PS Version: 3.00.10.00:02 – (32,64bit – Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2003/2008/2012)
- Download – Scan Driver Version: 3.31.48:01 – (32,64bit – Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2003/2008/2012)
- Download – Print Driver/(Add Printer) Version: 3.13.06.02:12 – (32,64bit – Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2003/2008/2012)
- Download – Print Driver Version: 3.13.06.02:12 – (32,64bit – Windows 10/8.1/ 8/ 7/Vista/XP/2003/2008/2012)
- Download – Samsung C1860fw Scanner Driver Ver Version: 2.31.51 for Mac OS 10.5, OS 10.11
- Download – Print Driver Version: 1.03.00 for Mac OS 10.5, OS 10.11
- Download – Print Driver Version: 3.00.24_00.93 – Sun Solaris 9,10,11 (x86, SPARC)
- Download – Printing and Scan Driver Version: 1.00.37_00.99 for Linux
- Download – Print Driver Version: 3.00.24_00.93 – IBM AIX 5.1,5.2,5.3,5.4,6.1,7.1 (PowerPC)
- Download – Software Easy Printer Manager Version: 1.06.00.07 – (32/64bit Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/ XP/2003/2008/2012)
- Download – Scan OCR program Version: 1.01.10 – (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/ XP/2003/2008/2012- 32,64bit)