Samsung C1860FW Scanner Driver Download
Samsung C1860FW Scanner Driver Download -The Samsung C1860FW is higher than an inkjet MFP, and at 21kg you might want a hand lifting it. In the first is a 250-sheet recording with an original double-decker design for the single-sheet detour feed. In black/brown and light gray clothes, The flatbed scanner is done with a 50-sheet Automatic Paper Feeder (ADF) though, same the print engine itself; it’s a single-sided design. In the face of the scanner, filling about two-thirds of the printer’s width is a control panel featuring a 110mm color touchscreen, which handles a maximum of the machine’s limitations. The differences are Start and Stop buttons and a number pad for fax number entry and secure printing.
In our mixed color test, the C1860FW matched the Samsung C1810W, managing a substantial 13.6 pages per flash (ppm). We were surprised that it wasn’t as fast in mono, pausing twice when our initial test, then once when we repeated it for a greatest of 13.5ppm. The same thing followed in our 10-page photocopy test, which took 48 seconds in color but 63 in black alone. Stands aren’t uncommon as brand-new printers prime themselves, but, so there’s a strong chance the pauses would’ve gone with further practice. Compared across gigabit Ethernet, this MFP recorded among the fastest scan times we’ve measured, taking eight seconds to scan an A4 page at 300 dots per inch (dpi), and must just 13 seconds to catch a photo at 1,200dpi, and the results were excellent. Print quality was more very high, with sharp text and bold graphics, although photos, also black and white ones, had the same melancholy bias we noted on the Samsung C1810W.
That is a specific question that can be answered by finding out what the Samsung printer installer is first. Samsung C1860FW Scanner Driver installer is a program that is designed to help a user download and install any software on a Samsung laser or multifunction printer. With the presence of this program, you will no longer need to do it all by yourself. The program is compatible with Mac OS X and MS Windows, but it does not work with an inkjet printer or a multifunction printer of an older model.
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), (v10.6.x), (v10.7.x), (v10.8.x), (v10.9.x), (v10.10.x), (v10.11.x), (v10.12.x)
1. Click the download button. The program would be downloaded and once completes, you need to install it first on your computer.
2. Don’t connect the computer to the Samsung C1860fw just yet.
3. When the program opens, specify which OS you use.
4. Connect the computer to the printer.
5. The program would identify the printer automatically.
6. It will automatically download and install software suitable for the printer you use.
7. Follow the subsequent instructions.
Specifically about the uninstallation? Unfortunately, as the program is intended for installation, it does not come with any tools to uninstall the software it has installed before. Rather, you would have to do the uninstallation manually.
1. Connect the printer to your computer.
2. Click Start menu.
3. Select Programs to draw the list of devices connected to your computer.
4. Look for Samsung C1860fw and click on the selection.
5. Choose Uninstall Samsung C1860fw Printer Driver.
6. The system will execute the task automatically.
Samsung C1860fw Driver Download
- Download – Universal Print Driver 3 PS Version: 3.00.10.00:02 – (32,64bit – Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2003/2008/2012)
- Download – Scan Driver Version: 3.31.48:01 – (32,64bit – Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2003/2008/2012)
- Download – Print Driver/(Add Printer) Version: 3.13.06.02:12 – (32,64bit – Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2003/2008/2012)
- Download – Print Driver Version: 3.13.06.02:12 – (32,64bit – Windows 10/8.1/ 8/ 7/Vista/XP/2003/2008/2012)
- Download – Samsung C1860fw Scanner Driver Ver Version: 2.31.51 for Mac OS 10.5, OS 10.11
- Download – Print Driver Version: 1.03.00 for Mac OS 10.5, OS 10.11
- Download – Print Driver Version: 3.00.24_00.93 – Sun Solaris 9,10,11 (x86, SPARC)
- Download – Printing and Scan Driver Version: 1.00.37_00.99 for Linux
- Download – Print Driver Version: 3.00.24_00.93 – IBM AIX 5.1,5.2,5.3,5.4,6.1,7.1 (PowerPC)
- Download – Software Easy Printer Manager Version: 1.06.00.07 – (32/64bit Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/ XP/2003/2008/2012)
- Download – Scan OCR program Version: 1.01.10 – (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/ XP/2003/2008/2012- 32,64bit)