Samsung C410W Driver Download and Wireless Setup
You will need a Samsung c410w driver in order that the Samsung C410W you own can work as it is intended to. Without the driver, there is no way you can enjoy the things the printer offers to its user. The printer is embedded with wireless capability so you can expect convenient printing service without having to plug anything into something first. The printer comes with a slew of features such as NFC technology and Wi-Fi direct. With these features, you can even print documents straight from your mobile devices. The printer is also equipped with a maximum resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi.
The Samsung C410W can work at the speed of 4 pages per minute for colour and 18 pages per minute for black and white. The printer is backed by a processor with 300 MHz and a memory of 32 MB. All of these features can only be enjoyed once you successfully install the Samsung c410w driver. The driver should work very well with operating systems such as Mac OS X 10.9-10.12, Linux, and MS Windows 32-/64-bit (10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2008, and 2012). And where can you find this driver?
You can always choose to go to the Samsung official support page but in the event that the driver is nowhere to be found or that the installation CD has gone missing, you can still find a solution on the internet. There are online sources out there that can provide you with the Samsung c410w driver.
Once you find the best website to download the driver, follow the instruction below:
- Make sure that both your computer and the printer are turned on. Do not connect the two just yet.
- Run the downloaded driver. An installation wizard will pop up.
- When asked by the wizard, you can connect the printer to the computer.
- The wizard will then detect the printer automatically.
- More instructions will be given for you to follow properly.
- Your printer should be ready at this point.
Specifically about the uninstallation? Unfortunately, as the program is intended for installation, it does not come with any tools to uninstall the software it has installed before. Rather, you would have to do the uninstallation manually.
- Connect the printer to your computer.
- Click Start menu.
- Select Programs to draw the list of devices connected to your computer.
- Look for Samsung Printers and click on the selection.
- Choose Uninstall Samsung Printer Software.
- The system will execute the task automatically.
Samsung Xpress C410w Driver Download:
- Download–Universal Print Driver – Windows (32/64bit/10/8.1/8/ 7 /Vista/XP/200/2008/2012.
- Download–Samsung C410w Printer Driver (Driver) – Mac OS 10.12 /10.11 /10.10 /10.9.
- Download–Print Driver,(Add Printer) – Windows (32/64bit/10 /8.1 /8/7 /Vista/XP/2003/2008/2012.
- Download–Print Driver,SPL– Windows (32/64bit/ 10/ 8.1/8 / 7 /Vista/XP/2003/2008/2012.
- Download–Print Driver (Driver) for Linux
- Download–Print Driver (Driver)– Mac OS 10.10
- Download–Print Driver (Driver) HP-UX 11.0,11i v1,11i v2,11i v3 (PA-RISC/Itanium)
- Download–Print Driver (Driver) IBM AIX 5.1,5.2,5.3,5.4,6.1,7.1 (PowerPC)
- Download–Print Driver (Driver) – Sun Solaris 9,10,11 (x86, SPARC)