Samsung CLP-300 Driver Free Download
Samsung CLP-300 Driver Free Download – The CLP-300 is remarkably little for a laser printer, owing to a different toner configuration, which we’ll become later. The printer remains 15.4 inches extended, 13.5 inches high, and 10.4 inches long, and it weighs a mere 30 pounds. The information tray does project out a bit of the head, but overall, the printer’s footprint is nearly as compact as you’ll see among printers. Document handling is rudimentary on that little- and home-back-oriented printer. A free 150-sheet paper service pulls out from the head and can hold a quality of paper sizes, from short 3×5 cards to clean-size sheets (the tray expands to keep the more extended leaves). If you need to feed single sheets manually, you seat flip open the translucent plastic cover at the front of the service and insert pages one at a time (you’ll have to unload any paper in the tray opening). The well in the head of the printer serves as the output tray, and a flap folds out to corral large sheets. You can’t expand the document handling, but the service should suffice for little offices.
The Samsung CLP-300 is reasonably quick at black-and-white prints, but it’s slow with color. Samsung estimates the machine at 17 sheets per minute (ppm) for black line, but we achieved 14ppm in our experiments. Color pages, but, require four passes over the drum, slowing output to 4ppm. Samsung prices 4ppm for color print and our five-side, mixed text and color graphics paper took 1 minute 27 seconds. That equates to 3.45ppm, apparently the closest to a written figure we’ve seen that year. The 15 x 10cm photo picture took 33 seconds, doing that only under 2ppm, including rasterizing season. The print character is okay, but not ideal. The black line is noticeably over-printed, with letters looking big and over-emboldened. Colour custom graphics are bright and with small visible stipple, but some colors don’t run particularly well with black lines overprints, and there are occasional undesired artifacts. Photographic models include smooth color steps for a laser, but colors are more over-vivid and may want to be manually toned fluff in the driver.
Graphics are at the ignoble end of the range for typical color laser output. All offer eye-catching color and stable enough, but I too saw posterization—with shading overgrowing where it should change smoothly—and dither in the form of graininess and bright patterns in what should be fixed blocks of color. Graphics feature is good enough for internal business wants, but I’d hesitate ere handing the output to an important client if I tried to look thoroughly professional. Photos don’t even approach true photo quality, although they are good enough for things like writing Web pages or client newsletters with pictures.
That is a specific question that can be solved by finding out what the Samsung printer installer is first. Samsung CLP-300 Driver printer installer is a program that is designed to help a user download and install any software on a Samsung laser or multifunction printer. With the presence of this program, you will no longer need to do it all by yourself. The program is compatible with Mac OS X and MS Windows, but it does not work with an inkjet printer or a multifunction printer of an older model.
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), (v10.6.x), (v10.7.x), (v10.8.x), (v10.9.x), (v10.10.x), (v10.11.x), (v10.12.x), Linux
1. Click the download button. The program would be downloaded and once completes; you need to install it first on your computer.
2. Don’t connect the computer to the Samsung CLP-300 just yet.
3. When the program opens, specify which OS you use.
4. Connect the computer to the printer.
5. The program would identify the printer automatically.
6. It will automatically download and install software suitable for the printer you use.
7. Follow the subsequent instructions.
Specifically about the uninstallation? Unfortunately, as the program is intended for installation, it does not come with any tools to uninstall the software it has installed before. Rather, you would have to do the uninstallation manually.
1. Connect the printer to your computer.
2. Click Start menu.
3. Select Programs to draw the list of devices connected to your computer.
4. Look for Samsung CLP-300 and click on the selection.
5. Choose Uninstall Samsung CLP-300 Printer Software.
6. The system will execute the task automatically.
Samsung CLP-300 Driver Free Download
- Download–CLP-300 , 325 Series Print Driver –10.9 /10.0 /10.8 /10.7 /10.6 /10.5 /10.4
- Download–CLP-300 , 325 Series Print Driver (Windows 32/64-bit) – 10 (32-bit) / 10 (64-bit) / 8.1 (32-bit) / 8.1 (64-bit) / 8 (32-bit) / 8 (64-bit) / 7 (32-bit) / 7 (64-bit) / Vista (32-bit) / Vista (64-bit) / XP / Server 2003 / 2003 64-Bit / 2008 R2 / 2008 x64 / 2012
- Download–Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows
- Download–Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows 32/64-bit
- Download–Universal Print Driver for Windows 32/64-bit
- Download–Print Driver for Linux
- Download–Easy Color Manager (Mac) – 10.9 /10.0 /10.8 /10.7 /10.6 /10.5 /10.4
- Download–Easy Color Manager (Windows 32/64-bit) – 10 (32-bit) / 10 (64-bit) / 8.1 (32-bit) / 8.1 (64-bit) / 8 (32-bit) / 8 (64-bit) / 7 (32-bit) / 7 (64-bit) / Vista (32-bit) / Vista (64-bit) / XP / Server 2003 / 2003 64-Bit / 2008 R2 / 2008 x64
- Download–Easy Printer Manager (Mac) – 10.9 /10.0 /10.8 /10.7 /10.6 /10.5 /10.4
- Download–Easy Printer Manager (Windows 32/64-bit) – (Windows 32/64-bit) – 10 (32-bit) / 10 (64-bit) / 8.1 (32-bit) / 8.1 (64-bit) / 8 (32-bit) / 8 (64-bit) / 7 (32-bit) / 7 (64-bit) / (32-bit) / (64-bit) / XP / 2003 / 2003 64-Bit / 2008 R2 / 2008 x64 / 2012
- Download–Samsung CLP-300 Color Laser Printer series User Guide