Samsung CLP-360 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Samsung CLP-360 Driver Download – That was the other Samsung printer I own owned – the former CLP-310 lasted two years of substantial use, so I was pretty happy with that one. The CLP-360 has the same great-quality output, and excellent control software than previous reports buts you demand expect, newer printers begin to become also flimsy than the earlier versions, to hold cost down. Mine broke after 21 days of hardly either use, requiring that the fuser system was not designed when it was, but I was pleased with the Amazon returns process which brought it back (it’s in transit as we chat, so I am assuming there will be no quibbling).
The failure to one side, its an excellent high-quality printer like its predecessors although I need admit, I favor a hard on/off switch and not the kind variety. Toner cartridges are inconsistent with previous variants so not so cheap if your former printer fails to leave you with consumables which you seat, not us. I cannot see why they could not have only kept on using the CLP-310 cartridges as they look and are sized identically. We examined user and expert ratings, stock age and more factors. Contrasted to other Printers the Samsung CLP 360 is given an overall of 81/100 = Very excellent quality.
- 18 pages per minute print activity for color, four sheets per minute for black
- Easy to practice Eco Driver enables you to reduce your printing costs and build printing as green as possible
- Provided with 700 pages (black) and 500 pages (color) author toner.
- Print Screen key allows you to print out what’s on screen at the touch of a key
- Secure Printer Manager enables you to set up instantly and easily.
That is a specific question that can be solved by finding out what the Samsung printer installer is first. Samsung CLP-360 Driver printer installer is a program that is designed to help a user download and install any software on a Samsung laser or multifunction printer. With the presence of this program, you will no longer need to do it all by yourself. The program is compatible with Mac OS X and MS Windows, but it does not work with an inkjet printer or a multifunction printer of an older model.
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), (v10.6.x), (v10.7.x), (v10.8.x), (v10.9.x), (v10.10.x), (v10.11.x), (v10.12.x), Linux
1. Click the download button. The program would be downloaded and once completes, you need to install it first on your computer.
2. Don’t connect the computer to the Samsung CLP-360 just yet.
3. When the program opens, specify which OS you use.
4. Connect the computer to the printer.
5. The program would identify the printer automatically.
6. It will automatically download and install software suitable for the printer you use.
7. Follow the subsequent instructions.
Specifically about the uninstallation? Unfortunately, as the program is intended for installation, it does not come with any tools to uninstall the software it has installed before. Rather, you would have to do the uninstallation manually.
1. Connect the printer to your computer.
2. Click Start menu.
3. Select Programs to draw the list of devices connected to your computer.
4. Look for Samsung CLP-360 and click on the selection.
5. Choose Uninstall Samsung CLP-360 Printer Software.
6. The system will execute the task automatically.
The Samsung CLP-360 wireless setup is a special program intended for Hp printers, which is a piece of software that is completely separate from the primary driver. The program’s function is simple: It does all it takes for your printer to connect to a wireless network. As such, the program is only available for printers that come with wireless connectivity. Manual setup for the printer to connect to a network is something feasible, but with the presence of this program, you no longer need to tinker with your device to make it work. Just run the program, and everything should have been taken care of conveniently for you.
The Samsung wireless printer setup works perfectly with Mac OS (10.5-10.12) and MS Windows 32- and 64-bit (2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 2012, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10). Upon running the program, make sure that the printer unit has done turned on first. Once you run the program, it will automatically configure the wireless setting that the printer can use to connect to a wireless network. Here is how you can get the program:
1. Go to a reliable source that offers the download link for the program.
2. Find the correct program that matches the operating system that you use.
3. Click the download button.
4. Once the download completes, open the file, and run the program.
5. Follow The instructions that pop up on the screen.
Samsung CLP-360 Driver Download
- Download–CLP-360, 325 Series Print Driver –10.9 /10.0 /10.8 /10.7 /10.6 /10.5 /10.4
- Download–CLP-360, 325 Series Print Driver (Windows 32/64-bit) – 10 (32-bit) / 10 (64-bit) / 8.1 (32-bit) / 8.1 (64-bit) / 8 (32-bit) / 8 (64-bit) / 7 (32-bit) / 7 (64-bit) / Vista (32-bit) / Vista (64-bit) / XP / Server 2003 / 2003 64-Bit / 2008 R2 / 2008 x64 / 2012
- Download–Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows
- Download–Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows 32/64-bit
- Download–Universal Print Driver for Windows 32/64-bit
- Download–Print Driver for Linux
- Download–Easy Color Manager (Mac) – 10.9 /10.0 /10.8 /10.7 /10.6 /10.5 /10.4
- Download–Easy Color Manager (Windows 32/64-bit) – 10 (32-bit) / 10 (64-bit) / 8.1 (32-bit) / 8.1 (64-bit) / 8 (32-bit) / 8 (64-bit) / 7 (32-bit) / 7 (64-bit) / Vista (32-bit) / Vista (64-bit) / XP / Server 2003 / 2003 64-Bit / 2008 R2 / 2008 x64
- Download–Easy Printer Manager (Mac) – 10.9 /10.0 /10.8 /10.7 /10.6 /10.5 /10.4
- Download–Easy Printer Manager (Windows 32/64-bit) – (Windows 32/64-bit) – 10 (32-bit) / 10 (64-bit) / 8.1 (32-bit) / 8.1 (64-bit) / 8 (32-bit) / 8 (64-bit) / 7 (32-bit) / 7 (64-bit) / Vista (32-bit) / Vista (64-bit) / XP / Server 2003 / 2003 64-Bit / 2008 R2 / 2008 x64 / 2012
- Download–Samsung CLP-320 Color Laser Printer series User Guide