Samsung CLX-2160 Driver Download
Samsung CLX-2160 Driver Download -My family practices two printers, a Samsung CLX-2160 Printer for value prints, while a Mono Laser Printer for black and white parts. I saw that Samsung CLX-2160 Printer at an IT exhibition, and though it was pricey, chose to buy it, as I learned that it was rather large, not to mention it’s was little for a color laser printer. But, since I bought it, it has made an endless influx of enigmas for my family and I, such as incorrect images and its arguably many break-downs.
After getting, the setup was rather smooth and straightforward, with its print position up to standard. Here, accompanied by the slightly interactive interface did move my family and me at the opening. But, this did not last long, as only a few months following, some problems started to emerge.
That is a specific question that can be answered by finding out what the Samsung printer installer is first. Samsung CLX-2160 Driver printer installer is a program that is designed to help a user download and install any software on a Samsung laser or multifunction printer. With the presence of this program, you will no longer need to do it all by yourself. The program is compatible with Mac OS X and MS Windows, but it does not work with an inkjet printer or a multifunction printer of an older model.
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), (v10.6.x), (v10.7.x), (v10.8.x), (v10.9.x), (v10.10.x), (v10.11.x), (v10.12.x)
1. Click the download button. The program would be downloaded and once completes, you need to install it first on your computer.
2. Don’t connect the computer to the Samsung CLX-2160 just yet.
3. When the program opens, specify which OS you use.
4. Connect the computer to the printer.
5. The program would identify the printer automatically.
6. It will automatically download and install software suitable for the printer you use.
7. Follow the subsequent instructions.
Specifically about the uninstallation? Unfortunately, as the program is intended for installation, it does not come with any tools to uninstall the software it has installed before. Rather, you would have to do the uninstallation manually.
1. Connect the printer to your computer.
2. Click Start menu.
3. Select Programs to draw the list of devices connected to your computer.
4. Look for Samsung CLX-2160 and click on the selection.
5. Choose Uninstall Samsung ML-2010 Printer Software.
6. The system will execute the task automatically.