Samsung CLX-2160N Driver Download
Samsung CLX-2160N Driver Download – Samsung trumpets its CLX-2160N value, laser-based, the all-in-one device as the world’s miniature color laser MFP. We certainly haven’t seen anything to dispute that, as the full machine is petite than several color laser printers we’ve seen at this age. The value is also high, coming in at only under £300, where most color laser MFPs are coming £500. Styled similar a typical office photocopier, although not much longer than the A4 bills it uses, the CLX-2160N is a neatly designed a lot of equipment. Its first edge is rounded off and then sliced through to form a smooth control panel, which includes a two-line, 16-character LCD and a group of 11 buttons, including big ones to start and stop print projects.
The scanner itself seems to practice a contact sensor, which performs the scanner right and shallow but doesn’t provide the scanning position of a CCD sensor. It has a purpose of 1,200ppi, which the print generator can just match through software improvement – its fundamental commitment is 600dpi. At the back is support for USB 2.0 and Ethernet, both of which furnished as standard. The machine does the same print engine as Samsung’s CLP-300, reviewed back in November last year, which has probably the simple consumables access of any value laser. You pull down the head panel and facing you are four circular holes, into which you drive the four toner cartridges, each about the size of a small tube of Pringles. Apart from the imaging unit, which only needs replacing every 20,000 pages, these rounds, and a waste bottle are the just consumables.
That is a specific question that can be solved by finding out what the Samsung printer installer is first. Samsung CLX-2160N Driver printer installer is a program that is designed to help a user download and install any software on a Samsung laser or multifunction printer. With the presence of this program, you will no longer need to do it all by yourself. The program is compatible with Mac OS X and MS Windows, but it does not work with an inkjet printer or a multifunction printer of an older model.
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), (v10.6.x), (v10.7.x), (v10.8.x), (v10.9.x), (v10.10.x), (v10.11.x), (v10.12.x)
1. Click the download button. The program would be downloaded and once completes, you need to install it first on your computer.
2. Don’t connect the computer to the Samsung CLX-2160N just yet.
3. When the program opens, specify which OS you use.
4. Connect the computer to the printer.
5. The program would identify the printer automatically.
6. It will automatically download and install software suitable for the printer you use.
7. Follow the subsequent instructions.
Specifically about the uninstallation? Unfortunately, as the program is intended for installation, it does not come with any tools to uninstall the software it has installed before. Rather, you would have to do the uninstallation manually.
1. Connect the printer to your computer.
2. Click Start menu.
3. Select Programs to draw the list of devices connected to your computer.
4. Look for Samsung CLX-2160N and click on the selection.
5. Choose Uninstall Samsung CLX-2160N Printer Software.
6. The system will execute the task automatically.
Samsung CLX-2160N Driver Download
- Download–Samsung CLX-2160N Windows Driver
- Download–Samsung CLX-2160N Mac Driver
- Download–Samsung CLX-2160N Linux Driver