Samsung ML-1500 Driver Download
Samsung ML-1500 Driver Download – That printer has a 50-sheet output service and a 250-sheet cassette. Connectivity choices include USB also parallel ports. The Samsung ML-1500 black and white printer produce a print speed of 12 ppm. A black Samsung ML-1710D3 toner needs installed into the ML-1500, and that cartridge is estimated to continue for around 3,000 pages. That desktop printer brings up little space making it perfect for small home offices. It has a little price tag, including running costs, are affordable, too. The ML1500 printer is excellent also delivers crisp including professional writing documents as well as pictures and graphics. The ML1500 is cooperative with Windows and Linux OS.
There is no driver tried for Macintosh users of the Samsung ML 1500. That laser printer produces a slow print speed of 12 ppm; there are inkjet printers for home use that package produce output faster. The Samsung ML-1500 laser printer could be useful if it had networking connectivity or a first panel USB port during direct printing from thumb drives. This unit is particularly suitable for personal use in the office, home, or school; it will not be sufficient for demanding environments.
That is a specific question that can be solved by finding out what the Samsung printer installer is first. Samsung ML-1500 Driver printer installer is a program that is designed to help a user download and install any software on Samsung printer drivers or multifunction printer. With the presence of this program, you will no longer need to do it all by yourself. The program is compatible with Mac OS X and MS Windows, but it does not work with an inkjet printer or a multifunction printer of an older model.
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), (v10.6.x), (v10.7.x), (v10.8.x), (v10.9.x), (v10.10.x), (v10.11.x), (v10.12.x), Linux
1. Click the download button. The program would be downloaded and once completes, you need to install it first on your computer.
2. Don’t connect the computer to the Samsung ML-1500 just yet.
3. When the program opens, specify which OS you use.
4. Connect the computer to the printer.
5. The program would identify the printer automatically.
6. It will automatically download and install software suitable for the printer you use.
7. Follow the subsequent instructions.
Specifically about the uninstallation? Unfortunately, as the program is intended for installation, it does not come with any tools to uninstall the software it has installed before. Rather, you would have to do the uninstallation manually.
1. Connect the printer to your computer.
2. Click Start menu.
3. Select Programs to draw the list of devices connected to your computer.
4. Look for Samsung ML-1500 and click on the selection.
5. Choose Uninstall Samsung ML-1500 Printer Software.
6. The system will execute the task automatically.
Samsung ML-1500 Printer Driver Download
Mac OS X:
Download–Samsung ML-1210 Mac Driver
Download-Samsung ML-1210 Mac Scanner Driver