Samsung ML-1520 Driver Download
Samsung ML-1520 Driver Download – The ML-1520 is an affordable and small printer, ideal for private use. It is straightforward to install. There are no complicated controls on the printer itself, and the system works merely. The quality of the pictures, especially for the document, is superb, evident and easy to understand. The printer further features a toner-save environment that enables to extend the time of ML-1520 toner cartridge. The ML-1520 is Samsung’s newest foray into the entry-level, mono laser printer course. It also benefits of a relatively little footprint of 352 x 372 x 196mm, but it’s just when notice the sneaky part that sticks out of the rear that you realize it’s not really as ultra compact as first thought.
The document tray slides neatly into the rest of the group, with a secondary document insertion point on display. The latter can just be fed one sheet at a time through – a modest but potentially significant point for any users. Print speed is breakneck for the cost, at up to 12 pages per minute. While several inkjet models promise quick speeds, few deliver in a right way like the ML-1520. Its 250-sheet document capacity is and significant than required for its short design, and it should be large enough to keep most house and small room users from having to replenish daily. There is also a separate sheet manual slot for loading thicker media or envelopes.
That is a specific question that can be solved by finding out what the Samsung printer installer is first. Samsung ML-1520 Driver printer installer is a program that is designed to help a user download and install any software on Samsung printer drivers or multifunction printer. With the presence of this program, you will no longer need to do it all by yourself. The program is compatible with Mac OS X and MS Windows, but it does not work with an inkjet printer or a multifunction printer of an older model.
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), (v10.6.x), (v10.7.x), (v10.8.x), (v10.9.x), (v10.10.x), (v10.11.x), (v10.12.x), Linux
1. Click the download button. The program would be downloaded and once completes, you need to install it first on your computer.
2. Don’t connect the computer to the Samsung ML-1520 just yet.
3. When the program opens, specify which OS you use.
4. Connect the computer to the printer.
5. The program would identify the printer automatically.
6. It will automatically download and install software suitable for the printer you use.
7. Follow the subsequent instructions.
Specifically about the uninstallation? Unfortunately, as the program is intended for installation, it does not come with any tools to uninstall the software it has installed before. Rather, you would have to do the uninstallation manually.
1. Connect the printer to your computer.
2. Click Start menu.
3. Select Programs to draw the list of devices connected to your computer.
4. Look for Samsung ML-1520 and click on the selection.
5. Choose Uninstall Samsung ML-1520 Printer Software.
6. The system will execute the task automatically.
Samsung ML-1520 Printer Driver Download
Download–Universal Print Driver – Win 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/Win 7/Win 8 (32/64bit)
Download–Print Driver, GDI – Win Vista/2008/Win 7
Download–Unified Driver – Linux
Download–Status monitor – Win 98/ME/2K/XP
Download–Print Driver – Win 98/ME/2K/XP
Download– Samsung ML-1520 Mac Driver