Samsung ML-1630 Driver Download
Samsung ML-1630 Driver Download – The ML-1630 is decidedly mediocre by printer standards. It’s not particularly fast, it’s not wireless, plus it doesn’t hold much money. But forget every that. Its print position is excellent for maximum users; it’s quiet and multiple importantly. The ML-1630’s speed is dull for the price, and its product quality less than perfect. But both rate and quality are significant enough for the slots the printer is intended for—in the home office, little office, or as a private printer in a more substantial office. If you worry enough about office décor also have only light-duty printing demands, you may be more than content to sacrifice a small performance for ML-1630’s great looks. Print quality is high-average for a used laser printer. Writing at both 600 dots per inch (dpi) and 1,200dpi is short and readable, even at little font sizes and in old-scale output. Graphics look good, and although dithering is visible in photos (which is suspected of most monochrome lasers), we regarded almost no banding in all of our image tests.
The ML-1630 stars the same material as the SCX-4500, minus the scanning system. It sits 13.1 inches extended, 14.8 inches long, and just 4.8 inches high. Because it’s only a printer, its control panel is also more straightforward than the primary unit on the SCX-4500. It consists only of touch-sensitive government and cancels switches. When you print, a color LED display lights up, telling how many total pages were written. It uses the very 100-page paper cassette, clear flexible output arm, and toner cartridge because of the SCX-4500. The printer ships with a 1,000-page master cartridge, but the $70 replacement toner cartridge is suitable for about 2,000 prints. This runs out to a per-page copy cost of approximately 3.5 cents, a little high for a mono laser.
That is a specific question that can be solved by finding out what the Samsung printer installer is first. Samsung ML-1630 Driver printer installer is a program that is designed to help a user download and install any software on Samsung printer drivers or multifunction printer. With the presence of this program, you will no longer need to do it all by yourself. The program is compatible with Mac OS X and MS Windows, but it does not work with an inkjet printer or a multifunction printer of an older model.
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), (v10.6.x), (v10.7.x), (v10.8.x), (v10.9.x), (v10.10.x), (v10.11.x), (v10.12.x), Linux
1. Click the download button. The program would be downloaded and once completes, you need to install it first on your computer.
2. Don’t connect the computer to the Samsung ML-1630 just yet.
3. When the program opens, specify which OS you use.
4. Connect the computer to the printer.
5. The program would identify the printer automatically.
6. It will automatically download and install software suitable for the printer you use.
7. Follow the subsequent instructions.
Specifically about the uninstallation? Unfortunately, as the program is intended for installation, it does not come with any tools to uninstall the software it has installed before. Rather, you would have to do the uninstallation manually.
1. Connect the printer to your computer.
2. Click Start menu.
3. Select Programs to draw the list of devices connected to your computer.
4. Look for Samsung ML-1630 and click on the selection.
5. Choose Uninstall Samsung ML-1630 Printer Software.
6. The system will execute the task automatically.
Samsung ML-1630 Printer Driver Download
- Download–Universal Print Driver ver V2.50.06.00:03 Windows (32/64bit) – Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / 2003 / 2008
- Download–Print Driver,(Add Printer) ver 1.00 – Windows Vista / XP / 2000 / 2003
- Download–Print Driver,(Add Printer) ver 1.00 (Windows 64bit) Windows Vista / XP / 2003
- Download–Print Driver ver 1.60.11 (Windows) Windows XP / Win 98 / ME / 2K
- Download–Print Driver ver 3.01 Windows (32/64bit) – Windows Vista
- Download–Print Driver ver 3.01 for Windows 7 (32bit/64bit)
- Download–Smart Panel ver 1.00 Windows 7 (32bit/64bit)
- Download–Status monitor ver 1.08 – Windows XP / Win 98 / ME / 2K