Samsung ML-1630W Driver Download
Samsung ML-1630W Driver Download – Samsung ML-1630W resembles a first Bang and Olufsen radio component and then it does a lot of service equipment. Beyond its striking appearance, the ML-1630W is a vanity, quiet machine able of generating excellent text and business graphics. However, setting up wireless network connectivity is overly complicated, consumables are moving the pricey side, including its paper-handling capabilities give much to be desired. At only under five inches long, the jet black ML-1630W presents an attractively thin and sleek profile. Its super-shiny plastic cover is prone to showing dirt, however, and a traditional, utilitarian 0.5 x 3-inch silver design on one of its surfaces mars its otherwise attractive features. At the rear are gates for the power cord, USB, and network wires.
A push key on the front surface of the printer releases a spring-loaded paper plate. Samsung refers to that as a 100-sheet tray, but that is only for 75gsm document, lighter than standard multipurpose room stationery. We reckon 90 beddings is a more realistic number. Either way, it’s a below capacity for a mono laser, unless your wants are very modest. Continued setup is longer straightforward. Lift the best half of the printer up including the combined drum also toner cartridge slots into the bottom section of the printer of above. That is simpler than having to find a cartridge from the front including slide it into place.
The ML-1630 ships including a 1,000-page starter cartridge. Replacement cartridges get $69.95 and are estimated to last 2,000 pages, which works out to an affordable 3.5 cents by page. The document tray holds just 100 sheets, so you’ll need to reload paper reasonably frequently. The waiter will accommodate writing as small as 4.1×5.8 inches and as large as A4, but the ML-1630 doesn’t help to print on envelopes.
That is a specific question that can be solved by finding out what the Samsung printer installer is first. Samsung ML-1630W Driver printer installer is a program that is designed to help a user download and install any software on Samsung printer drivers or multifunction printer. With the presence of this program, you will no longer need to do it all by yourself. The program is compatible with Mac OS X and MS Windows, but it does not work with an inkjet printer or a multifunction printer of an older model.
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), (v10.6.x), (v10.7.x), (v10.8.x), (v10.9.x), (v10.10.x), (v10.11.x), (v10.12.x), Linux
1. Click the download button. The program would be downloaded and once completes, you need to install it first on your computer.
2. Don’t connect the computer to the Samsung ML-1630W just yet.
3. When the program opens, specify which OS you use.
4. Connect the computer to the printer.
5. The program would identify the printer automatically.
6. It will automatically download and install software suitable for the printer you use.
7. Follow the subsequent instructions.
Specifically about the uninstallation? Unfortunately, as the program is intended for installation, it does not come with any tools to uninstall the software it has installed before. Rather, you would have to do the uninstallation manually.
1. Connect the printer to your computer.
2. Click Start menu.
3. Select Programs to draw the list of devices connected to your computer.
4. Look for Samsung ML-1630W and click on the selection.
5. Choose Uninstall Samsung ML-1630W Printer Software.
6. The system will execute the task automatically.
Samsung ML-1630W Printer Driver Download
- Download–Universal Print Driver ver V2.50.06.00:03 Windows (32/64bit) – Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / 2003 / 2008
- Download–Print Driver,(Add Printer) ver 1.00 – Windows Vista / XP / 2000 / 2003
- Download–Print Driver,(Add Printer) ver 1.00 (Windows 64bit) Windows Vista / XP / 2003
- Download–Print Driver ver 1.60.11 (Windows) Windows XP / Win 98 / ME / 2K
- Download–Print Driver ver 3.01 Windows (32/64bit) – Windows Vista
- Download–Print Driver ver 3.01 for Windows 7 (32bit/64bit)
- Download–Smart Panel ver 1.00 Windows 7 (32bit/64bit)
- Download–Status monitor ver 1.08 – Windows XP / Win 98 / ME / 2K