Samsung ML-1740 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
At first glance, you may appreciate the Samsung ML-1740’s ($150 street) slick design and glistening white plastic outside. However, you’d never guess from the little cost and small footprint–only 14.2 by 14.6 inches–which within the box resides a 17-ppm, 600-dpi laser engine. Crank up the printer to speed, and you’re going to find performance and output quality which you would not expect even when you knew about the engine indoors.
The paper carries 250 sheets, and it is a beautiful touch that surprising at this price. A separate feed requires one layer at one time for a paper stock that is particular or envelopes.
Output quality is called less-than-ideal but is good enough for many purposes and appropriate to the resolution. Class got a score of somewhat-better-than-good, using over fifty percent of the fonts we analyzed easily readable at 5 points plus some readable. Pictures were somewhat better than fair, suffering from visible and fills dithering. Photos showed dithering, which is entirely what we expect with no picture improvements and were slightly better than honest.
That is a specific question that can be solved by finding out what the Samsung printer installer is first. Samsung ML-1740 Driver printer installer is a program that is designed to help a user download and install any software on a Samsung laser or multifunction printer. With the presence of this program, you will no longer need to do it all by yourself. The program is compatible with Mac OS X and MS Windows, but it does not work with an inkjet printer or a multifunction printer of an older model.
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), (v10.6.x), (v10.7.x), (v10.8.x), (v10.9.x), (v10.10.x), (v10.11.x), (v10.12.x)
1. Click the download button. The program would be downloaded and once completes, you need to install it first on your computer.
2. Don’t connect the computer to the Samsung ML-1740 just yet.
3. When the program opens, specify which OS you use.
4. Connect the computer to the printer.
5. The program would identify the printer automatically.
6. It will automatically download and install software suitable for the printer you use.
7. Follow the subsequent instructions.
Specifically about the uninstallation? Unfortunately, as the program is intended for installation, it does not come with any tools to uninstall the software it has installed before. Rather, you would have to do the uninstallation manually.
1. Connect the printer to your computer.
2. Click Start menu.
3. Select Programs to draw the list of devices connected to your computer.
4. Look for Samsung ML-1740 and click on the selection.
5. Choose Uninstall Samsung ML-1740 Printer Software.
6. The system will execute the task automatically.
The Samsung ML-1740 wireless setup is a special program intended for Samsung printers, which is a piece of software that is completely separate from the primary driver. The program’s function is simple: It does all it takes for your printer to connect to a wireless network. As such, the program is only available for printers that come with wireless connectivity. Manual setup for the printer to connect to a network is something feasible, but with the presence of this program, you no longer need to tinker with your device to make it work. Just run the program, and everything should have been taken care of conveniently for you.
The Samsung wireless printer setup works perfectly with Mac OS (10.5-10.12) and MS Windows 32- and 64-bit (2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 2012, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10). Upon running the program, make sure that the printer unit has done turned on first. Once you run the program, it will automatically configure the wireless setting that the printer can use to connect to a wireless network. Here is how you can get the program:
1. Go to a reliable source that offers the download link for the program.
2. Find the correct program that matches the operating system that you use.
3. Click the download button.
4. Once the download completes, open the file, and run the program.
5. Follow The instructions that pop up on the screen.
Samsung ML-1740 Driver Download
Operating System(s): Windows XP
Operating System(s): Windows 7
Download–Samsung ML-1740 Win7 Driver