Samsung ML-2010 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
The Samsung ML-2010 laser printer packs quick, expert-quality printing at up to 20 ppm (A4) into a small footprint. Suitable for one home or little office, it provides you top-rated performance, natural-to-use features, and a beautiful design.The Samsung ML-2010 ($150 street) is one of the little but increasing numbers of individual monochrome lasers that are expected to take the position of an inkjet. At 8.5 by 14.1 by 11.8 inches (HWD) and 12.1 pounds, it package sit unobtrusively on your table, but with a 22-pages-per-minute laser engine motor, it’s available to pump out laser-quality servants at laser speed.
Output status is a compelling point; the ML-2010 offers excellent quality overall than most massive low-cost monochrome lasers, including the ML-2250, HL-5140, and HL-2040. The high end of a remarkable class of text translates to several search fonts being easily readable at the 4-point size, the bulk being easily clear at 5 points, and none needing higher than 8. It’s unlikely that you’ll ever require printing text that that ML-2010 can’t handle.
That is a specific question that can be solved by finding out what the Samsung printer installer is first. Samsung ML-2010 Driver printer installer is a program that is designed to help a user download and install any software on a Samsung laser or multifunction printer. With the presence of this program, you will no longer need to do it all by yourself. The program is compatible with Mac OS X and MS Windows, but it does not work with an inkjet printer or a multifunction printer of an older model.
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), (v10.6.x), (v10.7.x), (v10.8.x), (v10.9.x), (v10.10.x), (v10.11.x), (v10.12.x)
1. Click the download button. The program would be downloaded and once completes, you need to install it first on your computer.
2. Don’t connect the computer to the Samsung ML-2010 just yet.
3. When the program opens, specify which OS you use.
4. Connect the computer to the printer.
5. The program would identify the printer automatically.
6. It will automatically download and install software suitable for the printer you use.
7. Follow the subsequent instructions.
Specifically about the uninstallation? Unfortunately, as the program is intended for installation, it does not come with any tools to uninstall the software it has installed before. Rather, you would have to do the uninstallation manually.
1. Connect the printer to your computer.
2. Click Start menu.
3. Select Programs to draw the list of devices connected to your computer.
4. Look for Samsung ML-2010 and click on the selection.
5. Choose Uninstall Samsung ML-2010 Printer Software.
6. The system will execute the task automatically.
The Samsung ML-2010 wireless setup is a special program intended for Samsung printers, which is a piece of software that is completely separate from the primary driver. The program’s function is simple: It does all it takes for your printer to connect to a wireless network. As such, the program is only available for printers that come with wireless connectivity. Manual setup for the printer to connect to a network is something feasible, but with the presence of this program, you no longer need to tinker with your device to make it work. Just run the program, and everything should have been taken care of conveniently for you.
The Samsung wireless printer setup works perfectly with Mac OS (10.5-10.12) and MS Windows 32- and 64-bit (2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 2012, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10). Upon running the program, make sure that the printer unit has done turned on first. Once you run the program, it will automatically configure the wireless setting that the printer can use to connect to a wireless network. Here is how you can get the program:
1. Go to a reliable source that offers the download link for the program.
2. Find the correct program that matches the operating system that you use.
3. Click the download button.
4. Once the download completes, open the file, and run the program.
5. Follow The instructions that pop up on the screen.
Samsung ML-2010 Driver Download
Download⟹Samsung ML-2010 XP 32-Bit Printer Driver (12.10 MB)
Download⟹Samsung ML-2010 XP 64-Bit Printer Driver (5.96 MB)
Download⟹Samsung ML-2010 Win7 Printer Driver (9.6 MB)
Download⟹Samsung ML-2010 Mac Printer Driver (1.23 MB)