Samsung ML-2510 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Samsung ML-2510 Driver Download-The Samsung ML-2510 laser printer is meant to handle one little business situation. Slight changes in earlier designs include increased copy speed and resolution, and memory and a full range of capabilities. A free Ethernet controller opens this printer’s capabilities to this of an office resource that can be distributed across any size network, whether it be in a house office, little business or bigger office. Advertised characteristics and conveniences are joined with low consumable prices and durability. Three model changes allow for customizable interfaces and RAM choices.
The Samsung ML-2510 prints at rates up to 25 pages per minute, estimated reasonably quick for printers in that class. Depending on the particular model variation obtained, effective output print promises up to 1,200 x 1,200 dots per inch package achieved, producing crisp, sharp text paper reproduction.
The ML-2510 begins with the best page RAM of 8 MB, which is enough for output that contains custom quality text or an expert looking monochrome graphics. Another model changes offer printer RAM up to 32 MB, which seats more quickly accommodate the needs of network distribution between multiple computers. All model shifts have a recommended service cycle of 10,000 sides per month, allowing for moderately sized print projects while ensuring high life and security.
Standard fixed interfaces involved in the ML-2510 and ML-2570 are a great-speed USB 2.0 link and bi-directional similarity, with an optional outer 10/100Base-TX Ethernet adapter. The ML-2571N offers USB, likeness and Ethernet connections as private, built-in interfaces. A 250 film multipurpose service comes standard with all three varieties, as well as an production capacity of 100 sheets.
That is a specific question that can be solved by finding out what the Samsung printer installer is first. Samsung ML-2510 Driver printer installer is a program that is designed to help a user download and install any software on a Samsung laser or multifunction printer. With the presence of this program, you will no longer need to do it all by yourself. The program is compatible with Mac OS X and MS Windows, but it does not work with an inkjet printer or a multifunction printer of an older model.
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), (v10.6.x), (v10.7.x), (v10.8.x), (v10.9.x), (v10.10.x), (v10.11.x), (v10.12.x)
1. Click the download button. The program would be downloaded and once completes, you need to install it first on your computer.
2. Don’t connect the computer to the Samsung ML-2510 just yet.
3. When the program opens, specify which OS you use.
4. Connect the computer to the printer.
5. The program would identify the printer automatically.
6. It will automatically download and install software suitable for the printer you use.
7. Follow the subsequent instructions.
Specifically about the uninstallation? Unfortunately, as the program is intended for installation, it does not come with any tools to uninstall the software it has installed before. Rather, you would have to do the uninstallation manually.
1. Connect the printer to your computer.
2. Click Start menu.
3. Select Programs to draw the list of devices connected to your computer.
4. Look for Samsung ML-2510 and click on the selection.
5. Choose Uninstall Samsung ML-2510 Printer Software.
6. The system will execute the task automatically.
The Samsung ML-2510 wireless setup is a special program intended for Samsung printers, which is a piece of software that is completely separate from the primary driver. The program’s function is simple: It does all it takes for your printer to connect to a wireless network. As such, the program is only available for printers that come with wireless connectivity. Manual setup for the printer to connect to a network is something feasible, but with the presence of this program, you no longer need to tinker with your device to make it work. Just run the program, and everything should have been taken care of conveniently for you.
The Samsung wireless printer setup works perfectly with Mac OS (10.5-10.12) and MS Windows 32- and 64-bit (2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 2012, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10). Upon running the program, make sure that the printer unit has done turned on first. Once you run the program, it will automatically configure the wireless setting that the printer can use to connect to a wireless network. Here is how you can get the program:
1. Go to a reliable source that offers the download link for the program.
2. Find the correct program that matches the operating system that you use.
3. Click the download button.
4. Once the download completes, open the file, and run the program.
5. Follow The instructions that pop up on the screen.
Samsung ML-2510 Driver Download
- Download-Universal Print Driver Ver. V2.50.06.00:03
- Download–Print Driver Ver. 2.00
- Download–Print Driver, GDI ver. 3.01.06.02
- Download–Print Driver, SPL ver. 1.57.11
- Download–Smart Panel ver. 2.02.02
- Download–Smart Panel ver. 1.19.06
- Download–Smart Panel ver. 2.00.33
- Download–Unified Driver Ver. 3.00.37